AT.Wallet, a fingerprint enabled card type wallet is AuthenTrend’s answer to the ever-increasing hackers to blockchain related transactions which includes Cryptocurrency.
TAIPEI, TAIWAN, November 08, 2019 /Neptune100/ — CES – the world’s largest annual technology show – gives out awards to products which innovate itself to excel. The CES Innovation Honoree Awards are given to those products or technologies that outperform above a certain standard in this category. In 2019, this award was given to only limited products, while there had been over 4400 exhibitions at CES in previous year.
AuthenTrend earns the honor of receiving the CES Innovation Honoree Award 2020 for AT.Wallet, it is designed for security including EAL5+ SE (security element) with native OS plus well proven fingerprint sensor to greatly reduce the security concern of transactions and hacking-prevention. AT.Wallet also comes with a low-power digital e-ink which allows holders to have quick view on the balance of their digital assets, while supports both BLE and USB interfaces to communicate with Smart Phone app and also Windows or Mac transactions seamlessly. The standalone mode brings super convenience way for users. Not to mention the credit card type dimension is portable with great flexibility. “No more Password!” is AuthenTrend’s vision particularly rejoiced that AT.Wallet has received the outstanding honor in the Cybersecurity and Personal Privacy product category.
Learn more about the AT.Wallet ( https://www.authentrend.com/at-wallet/ ):
• Designed with EAL 5+ SE to secure Private key and algorithm.
• Fingerprint matching to access wallet and transactions; no insecure and inconvenient PIN code anymore.
• Support standalone mode, work with Mobile app via BLE and PC via USB/BLE.
• Build-in low-power E-ink to display indicators, text and QR code, multiple languages enabled.
• Multiple wallets supported; capable to add new cryptocurrencies by firmware and app upgrade.
• Fully compliance with BIP32, BIP39 and BIP44; support multi-lingual mnemonic by BIP39.
• SDK ready for APP or online ledgers integrations.
No more Password!
81% of hacking-related breaches use either stolen or weak passwords, we believe biometric passwordless is the inevitable trend of authentications to reduce IT cost and enhance security, plus convenience.
Our Vision: Sooner or later, most people will login devices, accounts, services and blockchain ledgers via mobile phone and/or biometric security keys to eliminate passwords; AuthenTrend is bringing fingerprint enabled security authenticators from personal to business, from centralization to decentralization, from IT to IoT to meet the Trend of Authentications. For more information, please visit: www.authentrend.com or mail to [email protected].